Horse Farm Services
We offer riding lessons for beginner to advanced (ages 3& up) in both Western and English disciplines, or unmounted horsemanship lessons. Lessons are taught by Megan Orr who has 10 year of instructing experience and had a strong focus on horsemanship. During lessons she teaches riding along with the care that is required before and after you ride- proper grooming, tacking/untacking, general handling and care.
• One hour private lesson- $60
• Half hour private lesson (recommended for ages 3-6) $40
• Hour semi private (2 riders one instructor, riders must be able to safely walk, trot, steer and stop on their own) $90
Megan offers a limited number of training board spots. Training board is $1200/Month and includes full care board with 5 individualized training sessions per week and daily grooming and general handling of horses even on their “off” days. Owners get one lesson per week with Megan and their horse so they are able to grow and learn together. Megan specializes in western riding, versatility and obstacle work as well as troubleshooting/problem solving.
Red Lion Farm allows outside trainers to teach on site permitting they have their own liability insurance. All of the necessary paperwork must be completed before they are able to teach on site.
$20/ for the first hour, Each additional hour is $10 for up to two horses. Each additional horse is $5 per hour.
• Twenty 10×10 matted and generously bedded stalls (6 reserved for outside horses attending clinics)
• 60×120 Indoor arena with Tru-Tex fiber footing
• Large outdoor arena
• New sand paddocks in varying sizes to accommodate group or individual turnout
• Tack room
• Indoor wash stall
• Heated viewing room with indoor bathroom